I am the oldest person in this coffee shop by a margin of at least five years.
You know you are an adult when:
– You understand why people “throw themselves into” their work to escape personal problems
– You begin to plan your life years in advance, guessing that your plans are more or less accurate
– You sigh and just go with the flow, rather than actually bothering to say that you hate everything
– $1.75 for a small cola makes you want to faint
– Your back hurts all the time, not just when you say “my back hurts!”
I am not looking forward to anything right now.