– don’t like Santa Barbara
– can’t afford Santa Barbara
– already got stuck there once
– no particular reason to stay in Salt Lake City once I have money
– don’t have money yet
– won’t have it until maybe March or April at the soonest
– will know about schools by then
– will have to move to school by fall regardless
– only a few short months between having money and moving to school
= move directly to school’s area in March or April?
Seems like the wisest course of action. Damn emotions for getting mixed up in it all. And damn everyone and everything while we’re at it.