So I haven’t been posting for a while. It seems like an eternity, but when I look at the calendar it’s basically just a week and a half. Still, a week and a half is a week and a half. I haven’t been posting because I ran out of hosting space and when there’s no space, Greymatter simply can’t handle it and loses track of what it’s doing, corrupts its own index and counter files, and basically becomes a dysfunctional pain.
Things are fixed now, for the moment. But there are going to have to be some changes in the near future:
(1) Old blogs (say, 1999-2003) may have to finally go offline
(2) This thing is going to be transitioned from Greymatter
(3) It’s going to be “undesigned” this time rather than “overdesigned”
The word of the moment is “writing.” Writing is:
– What I am not doing enough of
– What I really miss doing
– What I really ought to be doing
– The one thing that I had a career in that lasted
– Central to the way I think in and interact with the world
Nice to be speaking again. I know I owe a bunch of people an email. It’s horrible. A weekend is coming up. I’ll get right on it right away. Sorry for not keeping up, and I’ll try harder.
Spring is here. It isn’t full-on warm yet, but it smells like things will burst into fresh growth any second.